-
January 22nd, 2006, 01:47 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
January 22nd, 2006, 01:57 AM
#2
Ashley1972
Guest
Where did she go? The auction has been removed!
-
January 22nd, 2006, 02:12 AM
#3
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
Poor Kaya! It's horrible that someone would cut off that much hair!
-
January 22nd, 2006, 02:15 AM
#4
Inactive Member
The seller reposted it. Has new number.
5658867428
-
January 22nd, 2006, 02:28 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Poor Kaya! Why would someone do that to their doll? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 21, 2006 10:28 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
-
January 22nd, 2006, 02:34 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I hope someone gets her. I'm keeping a watch but we already have a Kaya who needed TLC.
-
January 22nd, 2006, 02:34 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
That is terrible!I hope she goes to a good home where she will get a makeover.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks